Holistic and Integrative Urology, Nutrition and Complementary Therapy
Dr. Geo Espinosa, is the Director of the Integrative Urological Center at New York University Langone Medical Center. Before joining NYU, Dr. Espinosa was a clinician, researcher and director of clinical trials at the Center for Holistic Urology at Columbia University Medical Center. He is a licensed naturopathic doctor, licensed acupuncturist, a Certified Nutrition Specialist and a Registered Herbalist. Dr. Espinosa is an author of the naturopathic entry in 1000 Cures for 200 ailments, by Harper Collins; March 2007 and “Prostate cancer – Nutrients that may slow its progression,” Food and Nutrients in Disease Management – Maryland: Cadmus Publishing, 2009. Dr Espinosa also serves on the editorial board of the Natural Medicine Journal.
- Naturopathic doctor (N.D.) – licensed (CT)
- Acupuncturist (L.Ac) – licensed (NY)
- Nutritionist – Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Registered Herbalist (RH) – American Herbalist Guild (AHG)
- Member of the American Urology Association (AUA)
- Professional member of the American Herbalist Guild (AHG)
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- New York Association of Naturopathic Physicians (NYANP).
- American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM)
- American College of Nutrition (ACN)