Men’s Urology, Health and Minimally Invasive Prostate Cancer Treatment
Dr. Scionti earned his B.S. in Neural Sciences and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Brown University.
Dr. Scionti completed his urology residency at the University of Connecticut Health Center and received the Outstanding Presentation Award at the annual meeting of the Society of University Urology Residents.
Following his urology training, Dr. Scionti joined the US Navy and was commissioned in 1990 as a Lt. Commander in the Medical Corps, serving at the Charleston Naval Hospital in Charleston, South Carolina. While in Charleston, Dr. Scionti was instrumental in establishing screening programs for prostate cancer and implementing minimally invasive surgical procedures at the Naval Hospital.
After completing his Naval service, Dr. Scionti established a full-time private urology practice dedicated to the minimally invasive treatment of urologic disease. Dr. Scionti is Founder and Director of the Scionti Prostate Center of Boston at the prestigious Mass Bay Urology, 100 Highland Street, Milton, MA 02186.
- Diplomat, N.B.M.E.
- SC Medical License
- American Board of Urology
- Recertified American Board of Urology
- Cryotherapy Certification, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- HIFU Certification, International HIFU Society
- NY State Board of Medicine
- 1990-1993 – Assistant Clinical Professor- Medical University of South Carolina
- 2009 – Associate Clinical Professor – New York University School of Medicine